Smash Bros. Dojo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Smash Bros. community!

Home  Forum Rules  Log in  Latest images  Register  Search  

Attack speed of characters on different tvs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sdog
sdog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Attack speed of characters on different tvs Empty
PostSubject: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:15 pm

I have noticed that on different tvs( or wiis, I honestly do not know) that attacks will be delayed. For example, on my old tv, all my attacks would be executed in the tenth of a second after I pushed the button, but on my new tv, the attacks are executed more like 3/10 to 4/10 after I pushed the button. Has anyone else experienced this?(This ony happens on brawl and not melee) confused
Back to top Go down
salad
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
salad

Number of posts : 216
Main : Yoshi
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 am

no, i have not had this happen to me, and that's trange, because they seem the same amount of time, wifi on the other hand is a completely different story
Back to top Go down
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052
Awsome the Hedgehog
Noob Brawler
Noob Brawler
Awsome the Hedgehog

Number of posts : 5
Main : Sonic
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:47 am

Yeah, I kinda feel that to. On melee the gravity is VERY HEAVY. But on Brawl,..... you kinda float. And why is there just one moderator. We should advertise on other forums so we can get more members. (At least there are a couple other blue guys What a Face .)
Back to top Go down
Firus
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Firus

Number of posts : 158
Wii FC : 8277 0343 2620 8287
Brawl FC : 1203 8907 5110
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Hm, I've never heard of this happening before. That's weird....

I wonder if there's an underlying cause for it, though, aside from the TV? Did you change anything else?
Back to top Go down
Generator
Generator

Number of posts : 65
Wii FC : 3290 4175 4290 1278
Brawl FC : 2964 8275 1288
Main : Mario
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 3:36 am

Different TV's have different amounts of button lag. If a tournament in supplying televisions with horrible lag, then you need to inform the TO that they need to start getting better stations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack speed of characters on different tvs   Attack speed of characters on different tvs Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack speed of characters on different tvs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Bros. Dojo Forums :: General Talk :: Super Smash Bros.-
Jump to: