Smash Bros. Dojo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Smash Bros. community!

Home  Forum Rules  Log in  Latest images  Register  Search  

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash Leader
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Smash Leader

Number of posts : 181
Wii FC : 0445 8658 3665 4199
Brawl FC : 2449 4341 0859
Main : King Dedede
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 am

The new Animal Crossing: Wild World adding on a cafe. What is your opinion about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashbrosforums.com
Firus
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Firus

Number of posts : 158
Wii FC : 8277 0343 2620 8287
Brawl FC : 1203 8907 5110
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Animal Crossing: Wild World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World   Animal Crossing: Wild World EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 pm

AC:WW included some nice features, but they strayed too far from the original Animal Crossing, and it didn't feel as good. I liked the acre system, but it got removed. Fishing used to pay off and was fun, now it doesn't pay off as well and it's not very fun (plus the bob goes outward despite the fact that the tide should push it back to shore like it did in the first one). All of the great holidays were stripped for Yay Day and La-di-day. Plus, you could no longer do jobs for the animals. Overall it felt less real-life-esque than the original. Instead of it lining up with real life, it was like a world of its own. And a video game should be different to some extent, but Animal Crossing shouldn't be so different, in my opinion.

A decent game, but it doesn't compare to the original in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 of 1