Smash Bros. Dojo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Smash Bros. community!

Home  Forum Rules  Log in  Latest images  Register  Search  

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash Leader
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Smash Leader

Number of posts : 181
Wii FC : 0445 8658 3665 4199
Brawl FC : 2449 4341 0859
Main : King Dedede
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Animal Crossing: City Folk Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: City Folk   Animal Crossing: City Folk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 am

I think it looks pretty cool! I'm gonna get it.

Last edited by Smash Leader on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashbrosforums.com
Firus
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Firus

Number of posts : 158
Wii FC : 8277 0343 2620 8287
Brawl FC : 1203 8907 5110
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Animal Crossing: City Folk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk   Animal Crossing: City Folk EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 pm

This game looks pretty nice -- hopefully it'll capture the first game well, or at least be as good as it in a different way. There are some features that disappoint me (Mii heads, you still have to water flowers, etc.) but it still looks pretty promising. Which is good, because I can't think of any titles in the near future other than this that I'm interested in getting that's made by Nintendo.

This is speculation based on certain pieces of the E3 video, but I think basements are returning, which is great. Storage isn't the only thing the basement is nice for. With the basement, you can have one room free from the HRA's discretion, allowing you to have a good score with the HRA and at the same time having a nice room with what you want in it.

One thing I'm kind of hoping for in the department of furniture; video game consoles. We obviously won't get WORKING consoles, as they couldn't do even the NES with the VC out now, not to mention that I believe they've officially announced they're not doing that (even though I thought up a solution where you play VC games you've bought on the systems, I guess they didn't think of that/didn't want to add it even so), but it'd be nice to have just as decoration, like the one NES in the original Animal Crossing that doesn't have any games with it, plus a SNES, N64, GameCube, and Wii.
Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Page 1 of 1