Smash Bros. Dojo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Smash Bros. community!

Home  Forum Rules  Log in  Latest images  Register  Search  

Your most wanted game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firus
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Firus

Number of posts : 158
Wii FC : 8277 0343 2620 8287
Brawl FC : 1203 8907 5110
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Your most wanted game? Empty
PostSubject: Your most wanted game?   Your most wanted game? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 pm

What's your most wanted game? It can either be out already or it can be an upcoming game (or a theoretical one).

For me, I'm waiting for the next 2D Metroid, so much you wouldn't believe it. I swear, if Nintendo keeps up a trend of 3D on the DS and the Wii, I'll cry.

Seriously. 2D is so much better than 3D, especially when you're talking about Metroid.
Back to top Go down
salad
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
salad

Number of posts : 216
Main : Yoshi
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Your most wanted game?   Your most wanted game? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:34 am

well i would want a remake of Conker's bad Fur Day for the wii and Banjo Kazzoie/Tooie remakes. I also want the Conduit
Back to top Go down
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052
zhane
zhane

Number of posts : 32
Wii FC : sorry no wii i will get 1 in 2 years once i am a freshman in highscool ending now i am in 8th grade
Brawl FC : n/a although i do have many faves like toon link sonic snake lucario
an so on
Mario Kart FC : n/a
Main : Lucas
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Your most wanted game?   Your most wanted game? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:04 pm

the sequel to brawl with everything from all the other smash bros. i it and options to choose which graphics,game play speed,techniques ect. with create a character and knuckles sol Badguy shadow spy Majora's mask link Toon Zelda(alternate tetra) and a definite best character through create a character and definite worst character through create a character and some pre-made ones that they only have partial memory for and pre-made are in "saved"characters they are just like your own and elemental damage affects different things differently a lot more surprises with items either that or brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most wanted game?   Your most wanted game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most wanted game?
Page 1 of 1